Navy Warfare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Warfare

NavyField Private Server

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sexayest Intro Evar.

Go down 
+3
Logi
supah
Drakor
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Drakor

Sexayest Intro Evar. Empty
PostSubject: Sexayest Intro Evar.   Sexayest Intro Evar. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:40 pm

Sirusly, sexiest.

<-- Drakor, if you couldn't tell..

Honestly, I'm a KM player, but I hate the dmg, so I went US too on NFNA...

Looking forward to less Mods going completely against their own rules. Razz

EDITED! :O

Le'sse, I'm to the Akagi Remodel on my IJN CV... Woot woot for all my fighters, AND bombers being BVE +10/11 pilots that I didn't pay a cent, nor credit for. Very Happy *worships the Christmas event*

Also starting up a 2nd IJN CV line with a good 4 more FP's, and 4 more bombers- to bring my total up to 7 fighters... ALL +10/11... and 8 bombers... ALL +10/11... AND 2 scouts. Yes, scouts. Yes, I know scouts on a CV is nubbish, but meh, It'll make my BB's stop whining... Good enough reason for me. Razz

I'm to the H39 on my KM BB... And to the Scharnhorst on a 2nd KM BO. (Hoping for an event again, so I Can BO Reset it to the P-Pro line. ^.^)

Since KM was my first crew though... I Didn't have any supports till about Bismarck level... :[ I DID however have FOUR scouts. O.o; What was I thinking, Lighting up the whole map like that.

I'm to the Penny on one of my US BO's... to the Guam on another... Yay over-leveled gunners and supports giving a Guam 200 SD when I GOT it. Very Happy

PS: about US... YAY for being able to fit 16" D's on my penny (US BB1.5) that crit for ALMOST 6000(5700)... where as my KM BB4 can only crit for 2000(1800)...If I'm LUCKY. :[

Have I mentioned I have no life, and way too much time on my hands? ground to the H39 with no premium. Very Happy AND no Doria, and no Moltke (till I was in Bissy, but that was for fleet war flaking. I am teh epic flakker. :])

PS: as for HOW epic I am... I EMPTIED a Shinano of fighters AND bombers- getting around 30k personal that round... in an Emden... I Got a Moltke the next day, and our fleet won their first fleet war. XD

Last edited by Drakor on Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:50 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
supah

supah

PostSubject: Re: Sexayest Intro Evar.   Sexayest Intro Evar. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:00 pm

plz Drakor... dont spam..... this isn't a Introduction ... so plz edit it and make it an introduction!
Back to top Go down
Logi

PostSubject: Re: Sexayest Intro Evar.   Sexayest Intro Evar. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:32 pm

Ignore Supah, he's the biggest spammer here.

You might wanna fluff up your intro thou. Maybe how far you are on the lines. And Mods are made to go against the rules Arrow
Back to top Go down
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: Sexayest Intro Evar.   Sexayest Intro Evar. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:35 pm

Hahaha im a KM player too, although they suck too underpowered!!
Back to top Go down
Karnage

PostSubject: Re: Sexayest Intro Evar.   Sexayest Intro Evar. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:55 am

KM isnt underpowered, you just suck Noobie Very Happy

And Supah, stop spamming around to get ur post high up -,-, he did a very good intro, you coulda complained about it if you actually knew what one was..

By the way Drakor, ive got a KM line at bissy atm, i have no supports tho LOL, so i dont even play it anymore ;D
Back to top Go down
supah

supah

PostSubject: Re: Sexayest Intro Evar.   Sexayest Intro Evar. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:02 am

This is still an introduction .... sub-forum!!!! ... and this isnt an introduction. An introduction should be as follow : Hello my name is <their name> and i live in < their country> , im <their age> that is an introduction and some thing could be added like what they do at weekends.... what their hobbies are and such!!!
Back to top Go down
Karnage

PostSubject: Re: Sexayest Intro Evar.   Sexayest Intro Evar. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:18 am

DUDE YOUR ON THE INTERNET, INTRODUCTIONS HAVE WHATEVER THE PERSON WANTS.
Back to top Go down
Drakor

PostSubject: Re: Sexayest Intro Evar.   Sexayest Intro Evar. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:51 pm

Supah... stop spamming my intro, we're all learning more about you then the attention who- Errr, Me. 0:]

Karnage... Wait till you get to the '44, and are out damaged by BB1's and 2's. You will agree that KM is severely underpowered. Razz 1/10th of a pixel of a range advantage is not worth over 4000 damage.
Back to top Go down
Karnage

PostSubject: Re: Sexayest Intro Evar.   Sexayest Intro Evar. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:57 pm

Range and Speed = LIFE! Razz
Seriously now, if you know how to play RUN N GUN you shouldnt have much problems imo
Back to top Go down
Logi

PostSubject: Re: Sexayest Intro Evar.   Sexayest Intro Evar. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:15 pm

Problem is the range and speed of KM ships are quite diminished at later stages.
Back to top Go down
Karnage

PostSubject: Re: Sexayest Intro Evar.   Sexayest Intro Evar. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:18 pm

Not really, if you dont let them in range and keep doing run n gun you shouldnt have any problems! Thats in my opinion tho, but well, not everyone thinks the same Wink
Back to top Go down
Logi

PostSubject: Re: Sexayest Intro Evar.   Sexayest Intro Evar. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:07 pm

Pretty hard when you have a hair more range and super fragile shells. Its hard to slow down a rushing ship since you speed isn't that great at later stages. (O Pro and H39 are exceptions)
Back to top Go down
danvin

danvin

PostSubject: Re: Sexayest Intro Evar.   Sexayest Intro Evar. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:48 pm

EH anywhere bb6 is coming out soon
Back to top Go down
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: Sexayest Intro Evar.   Sexayest Intro Evar. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:18 pm

Im fine with an H-44, since Kaiser is almost the same -_-
Back to top Go down
Karnage

PostSubject: Re: Sexayest Intro Evar.   Sexayest Intro Evar. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:57 am

Kaiser is NOT even close to the H44, i think its better in every aspect, Its slim, best range in the game, very good AA, decent overall speed, make it a very good ship!!
Back to top Go down
Logi

PostSubject: Re: Sexayest Intro Evar.   Sexayest Intro Evar. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:39 pm

Here's the definitive difference between a Kaiser and H-44. The H-44 has poor damage and only 8 barrels worth of it. Kaiser's shells aren't made of paper and it has 9 barrels of it. While Kaiser still isn't go for handling rushing ships, its a fair bit better than an H-44.
Back to top Go down
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: Sexayest Intro Evar.   Sexayest Intro Evar. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:56 pm

But compraing Kiaser to other BB6's it seems like a lot weaker Sad Underpowered Razz
Back to top Go down
Bobkills

PostSubject: Re: Sexayest Intro Evar.   Sexayest Intro Evar. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:58 pm

WOW SPAMMERS!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youfail.org
Logi

PostSubject: Re: Sexayest Intro Evar.   Sexayest Intro Evar. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:58 pm

That's weaker if you don't know how to play. Ask Flamingpanda to teach you how you ought to play it.
Back to top Go down
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: Sexayest Intro Evar.   Sexayest Intro Evar. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:02 pm

Whos flamingpanda O_o
Back to top Go down
Bobkills

PostSubject: Re: Sexayest Intro Evar.   Sexayest Intro Evar. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:02 pm

you spammer :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.youfail.org
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: Sexayest Intro Evar.   Sexayest Intro Evar. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:13 pm

i dont even know whos flamingpanda xD

Or is that a joke Shocked
Back to top Go down
Karnage

PostSubject: Re: Sexayest Intro Evar.   Sexayest Intro Evar. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:20 pm

:O...
Hes the best KM player in navyfield..
Back to top Go down

Sexayest Intro Evar.
Page 1 of 1