Navy Warfare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Warfare

NavyField Private Server

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestion Box

Go down 
+5
supah
NavyWarfare
danvin
Noobie
Logi
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Logi

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:53 pm

*tries to play a drum*

I figure since this is Beta and Russian's tinkering around with things we could make this thread. A suggestion box. Not all of us are on the chatbox when Russian is so this is perfect to tell Russian our ideas. For those who don't like the chatbox Sad (why don't you like it, its nice and friendly).

Note: DO NOT SPAM IN THIS THREAD

Don't post unless you have a suggestion or something to add to the suggestion. In which case you must tell us the post # and the general description of the suggestion you are referring to.
Back to top Go down
Logi

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:57 pm

I'll start things off. I normally hate double posting but this is to avoid clutter.

Suggestion # 1

Purpose:

To increase the exp gain rate.

Reasoning:

Exp from normal rooms is much less than shared-exp rooms such as Great Battle or Blitz. However to play Blitz you need at least 16 players in the room, for GB i believe it is 20. As a result the exp you get from winning a normal battle is the same as what you get from GB and Blitz on normal rates. As we don't have enough players that go on, we can't reach GB - Blitz lvl and therefore are pretty much lvling as in normal NF without the exp boosts.

Conclusion:

As a result, I would like to request that the exp rate be boosted, by a number of Russian's choice (some say they want 50x for beta, 30x after). So that we are truly playing at a higher rate of exp gain.
Back to top Go down
Noobie

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:35 pm

Suggestion #1.5

Purpose:

Ignore Logi

Reasoning:

Im Fine with this rates Very Happy

Conclusion:

22X is enough man!!
Back to top Go down
danvin

danvin

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:07 am

A Registion website up quick
Back to top Go down
NavyWarfare
Admin
Admin
NavyWarfare

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:53 am

Xp rates are staying the way they are, once more players start playing you will get more xp. Think about it, a normal GB game will get you around 10k xp in real NF. In NW, 10000 x 20 = 200k xp. The only reason you are getting low xp is because in real NF, you would be getting less then 100xp from a FF/DD war.

And as for webreg, I will be setting that up AFTER closed beta.

P.S. Stickied thread Smile
Back to top Go down
https://navywarfare.darkbb.com
supah

supah

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:45 am

I have actually 2 suggestions ...

First: Remove the maxium leveling on sailors.. the current is 2... so if we get 200k exp .. then the xp will be deleted... :S

Second : and make the required players needed for the GB and blitzkrieg... to like 6 players.. or something Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karnage

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:26 am

I have a few aswell;

Fix the keys without having to run that config on our computer;
Supah, i would agree with your first suggestion BUT if you do that you will MISCLASS sailors and people will start complaining that they didnt class them in time, or didnt fill up recruits so they could get experts, etc.

Allow people to create fleets and squadrons without having to have the radioman level 50+;
MAX SD TO 900 - IF YOU DONT ITS GOING TO BE HORRIBLE, PEOPLE WILL STACK RESTORERS AND THEY WILL HAVE OVER 900 SD, WHICH WILL MAKE HEM ABSORB OVER 50K DAMAGE, THATS JUST RETARDED!;

Cap speeds, like, i will give you an example, for BBs:

BB1s - MAX 54KNT
BB2s - MAX 46KNT
BB3s - Depending on nation, for example, UK BB3s go 36+, the POW with 5 awesome engies goes 47KNT.
BB4s - MAX 42KNT
BB5s - Depending on nations, Super Yamato goes 42, H44 goes 37, L2 goes 39 and Montana goes 40.

MIND YOU THIS IS ON OVERHEAT!! You wouldnt want a god damn L2 going 50knts, would you?!

Give people a full elite crew when they start, 2x Elite Acc Gunners, 4x Elite Enginneers, 2x Elite Repairers, 1x Elite Fighter ( for scout!! ) and 1x Elite B.O, this will encourage people to join, especially if you put something like this after the open beta, on the announcements:

"JOIN WITHIN 1 WEEK AND GET A FULL ELITE CREW!!"

A few more people will join certainly, and if they want to go CV first you can allow hem to select whenever they create an account, like this;

Are you going CV or BB first?
BB [] CV []

I think its a great idea, but hey, thats just me.

Well, i dont think i have anymore suggestions, hope you take mine Smile

Last edited by Karnage on Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
arndi

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:38 am

@ Russian/Navywarfare:
I already wrote you a PM: I still have the English web registration lying around. Tell me, if you need it.

To the suggestions: Except for maybe the exp rates I would keep the values as they are, because it is quite complex and if you screw around too much, you might end up messing stuff up.
The balance is pretty fine except for some minor things... but mostly winning or lossing is dependant on the skill and not on the ship.

(Changing speedcaps isnt as easy as it seems. I know some ppl that where with ONF and they sad changing the speedcap is really complicated, since you have to change the weights as well, which might give ships the ability to armorwhore again... and so on)

And another suggestion for Danvin: Please use an avatar that is not twice the size as everybody else's.

Or to put in a suggestion for the admin: Cap the size of avatars.
Back to top Go down
supah

supah

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:09 am

Karnage wrote:
I have a few aswell;

Supah, i would agree with your first suggestion BUT if you do that you will MISCLASS sailors and people will start complaining that they didnt class them in time, or didnt fill up recruits so they could get experts, etc.

Allow people to create fleets and squadrons without having to have the radioman level 50+;
MAX SD TO 900 - IF YOU DONT ITS GOING TO BE HORRIBLE, PEOPLE WILL STACK RESTORERS AND THEY WILL HAVE OVER 900 SD, WHICH WILL MAKE HEM ABSORB OVER 50K DAMAGE, THATS JUST RETARDED!;

ok i can understand that with the misclassing but about the fill up recruits its just a habit... ppl just have to make it an habit to fill recruits up Razz ... and anyway about the Allow people to create fleets and squardrons without the radioman is actually a good idea but i would set it so radioman has to be lvl 20+ i think would be enough... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hannes3510

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:12 am

make a new forum for this, then they can make a new topic for each suggestion
Back to top Go down
http://navywarfare.x10hosting.com
Logi

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:47 am

Good suggestions, especially Hannes Very Happy

I have a few questions/suggestions

If the repair rate isn't capped, cap it plox
As has been said, cap SD and OH speed.

Quote :
Give people a full elite crew when they start, 2x Elite Acc Gunners, 4x Elite Engineers, 2x Elite Repairers, 1x Elite Fighter ( for scout!! ) and 1x Elite B.O, this will encourage people to join, especially if you put something like this after the open beta, on the announcements:

I don't agree with this. While it would be nice to have some elite crew members it would upset some balance. I like rolled my crews to good stats so I can compete better. Its a fair bit more boring if everyone gets the same uber crew. If you ask me, I would suggest doing it NF's way - 1 x BO (+15), 1 x Restorer (10/11/10), 1 x Repair (11/10/10), 1 x Engine (10/10/11), 2 x gunners (11/11), 1 x scout (11/10/10).

This way people starting out get decent crews, but if they rolled, they could get even better crew. With elite crew given out at start, its like they maxed out their stats already, there's no point in rolling.

supah wrote:
Karnage wrote:
I have a few aswell;

ok i can understand that with the misclassing but about the fill up recruits its just a habit... ppl just have to make it an habit to fill recruits up Razz ... and anyway about the Allow people to create fleets and squardrons without the radioman is actually a good idea but i would set it so radioman has to be lvl 20+ i think would be enough... Very Happy

I would say cap it to two levels in a row except during neutral mode (because you need a fair bit less exp to level). So its unlimited leveling until lvl 12 then its 2 levels a game. As for the radioman idea, I think Supah's right. Boosting the lvl needs to make a fleet should be higher so that people don't make their own fleets right when they start. I don't think lvl50 is needed, but lvl 20 is too low. I would suggest lvl 30 to form fleets and squadrons. You can reach that in one night if you are dedicated.
Back to top Go down
Karnage

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:24 pm

I would have to agree with you Logi, actually a pretty good idea, but you could set people up so they have their BB5 crew already done, because most of the people just use what they have untill they reach their first BB, then they'lll think:

"Damnit, X guy said i should have this and ive got that, ive gotta roll more stuff"

But with the rolling system the way it is here, its just plain retarded to open and close the window OVER and OVER again till you get AT LEAST a 10/10/11 for example. So i'd say give us 1 B.O (+15 Potentiality ) 2x Gunners (11/11 or 12/11 -Accuracy,Reload) 4x Enginneers ( +11 Engine ) 2x Repairers ( +11 Repair ) and 1 Scout ( +11 Aircraft ).

.. Unless Russian decides to use the same rolling system and SD Enternet's then what you said would be 101% right Logi.

So then people wouldnt have to waste time with that stupid rolling system we have atm.. But thats just my idea, some might think the opposite, but YOU KNOW IT, newbies will join this server and WILL HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO!
Back to top Go down
supah

supah

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:15 pm

Suggestion : let the newbies learn.... we all have been a newbie before!!! and we learned ...!!! you guys are just lazy to roll.... and if they do not know how to do let them download the real NF and let them see how that is!!!!..... and i would suggest a new rolling system.. and higher rates .. to get +12 and such.....!!
Back to top Go down
Noobie

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 pm

Supah is spamming back again!! xD

I never knew BB's could go that fast
Back to top Go down
msgundam

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:45 am

how can i know server is up or not?? pls put server status at portal??
Back to top Go down
Karnage

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:54 am

First of all gundam thats not where you ask those questions.

Second SUPAH, if you ever got to level 75+ and you realized HOW FREAKING FRUSTATING it is to have noob BBs in your team, you WOULD REALIZE that what im saying is a pretty good idea! And Yes, Russy could increase the roll rates so we could get +12s more easily, and let them learn? We shouldnt be teaching them, they should be tryong to learn BY READING GUIDES ETC!
Back to top Go down
supah

supah

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:16 am

Yeh.... they could read guides just let them learn..... and i know that how frustating it is to have noobs on your team.......
Back to top Go down
Logi

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:36 pm

Please argue in another thread. You start arguing here and Noobie starts spamming, the others will follow suit. I suggest Ruskie remove these posts or move them to another thread. We don't nee useless clutter in a suggestion box.

This is Navy Warfare, not NavyField. If they don't know how to play, they can learn to read guides like at any other game.
Back to top Go down
Noobie

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:55 pm

Lol you called me a spammer.

Why are they arguing?
Seems more that Karnage is in rage
Back to top Go down
Karnage

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 6:35 am

Im just arguing my given suggestions Noobie, is there anything wrong with that?
Back to top Go down
Noobie

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:12 am

Nope, but you should relax mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Karnage

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:15 am

I am relaxed Smile
Back to top Go down
NavyWarfare
Admin
Admin
NavyWarfare

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:29 pm

Karnage thirsty for posts? Razz
Back to top Go down
https://navywarfare.darkbb.com
Noobie

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:35 pm

Haha, seems that NavyWarfare noticed it too Razz
I though i was the only one
Back to top Go down
Logi

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:00 pm

STOP SPAMMING, seriously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion Box
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Navy Warfare :: General :: Navy Warfare Chat-
Jump to: