Navy Warfare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Warfare

NavyField Private Server

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My introduction

Go down 
+3
arndi
D3vilz
NavyWarfare
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NavyWarfare
Admin
Admin
NavyWarfare

My introduction Empty
PostSubject: My introduction   My introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:29 am

Hi, my name is Valeriy and I am 16 years old.

I got interested in Navy Field about 2 years ago (after i quit rs ^^). I quit for some time because it got boring, and during that time I came across a NF server called EA NF. It was made by Eacop, but was shut down due to copy-write issues.

That's when I decided to create a Perfect Navy Field Private Server while abiding by all of the copy-write rules. Now I am here to release the server for the public. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://navywarfare.darkbb.com
D3vilz

D3vilz

My introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My introduction   My introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:22 am

Hi, My name is Tanely and im 19 years old.

Iw played NF about 2 months and before NF i played World Of Warcraft In privates and was A GM in several servers, also played RS in privates and was CO admin.

Anyway i will w8 for NW going up cant w8 till can play it Wink
Back to top Go down
arndi

My introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My introduction   My introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:23 am

Why did you think you need to open a pri server?

*just curious*
Back to top Go down
Karnage

My introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My introduction   My introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:31 am

Hello, my names Ricardo and im 13 years old.
Ive played Navyfield for over 1 yeah and a half now, and since i hate that retarded navyfield grind im going trough right now, i decided to join here and have some fun! Im pretty good at this game and i can help people alot, with how to setup ur ship and etc.
I also play other games, like, COD4, BF2, WoW On privates, have played on retail aswell, Lunia, amongst others.

CANT WAIT TO PLAY ON NAVY WARFARE! GET READY FOOLZ, I WILL PWN YOU!

hehhe ^^
Back to top Go down
danvin

danvin

My introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My introduction   My introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:41 am

Oh welcome Release soon stay tune
Back to top Go down
tuah

My introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My introduction   My introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:34 am

hi im tuah 22 years ol... frist play NF 2005,,
Back to top Go down
Quiet

My introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My introduction   My introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 4:00 am

Karnage wrote:
Hello, my names Ricardo and im 13 years old.
Ive played Navyfield for over 1 yeah and a half now, and since i hate that retarded navyfield grind im going trough right now, i decided to join here and have some fun! Im pretty good at this game and i can help people alot, with how to setup ur ship and etc.
I also play other games, like, COD4, BF2, WoW On privates, have played on retail aswell, Lunia, amongst others.

CANT WAIT TO PLAY ON NAVY WARFARE! GET READY FOOLZ, I WILL PWN YOU!

hehhe ^^

1st Big TY to Valeriy

and 2nd dude as u know on navyfield eu non-members get 60% (dont remember us meybe there was 100% or 60% also)

i red some where on this privet server all pples are Gold members that mean 100% exp
u dont get lot faster but almost x2 faster
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My introduction   My introduction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Navy Warfare :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: